Details of the vacancy:
APPLICATION NOW CLOSES ON
THE 19TH OF FEBRUARY, 2015.
1. Qualified and interested candidates should apply online. Here
2. READ THE JOB DESCRIPTIONS Here TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU QUALIFY BEFORE YOU APPLY
3. Applicants meeting the required qualifications will be considered for ONLINE Aptitude Test. Applicants selected for Aptitude Tests will be provided a Unique Test ID Number.
4. Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents. The following documents are required and should be scanned and uploaded online where required (or your hard copy applications should be accompanied with the following documents):
a. A comprehensive CV
b. All certificates from Primary School to the Highest Level of Education Obtained
c. Certificate of Local Government of Origin
d. Certificate of State of Origin
e. A Government Issued ID such as the National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Valid Driver’s License
f. A recent Passport (sized) Photo
5. Only applicants who fully meet the requirements and are being considered for Aptitude Test will be contacted.
6. TO APPLY: Click on “APPLICATION FORM”
Application Period: January 7 to Feb 19, 2015
7. Online Aptitude Test Period: February 20-26, 2015
(Aptitude Test for Selected Candidates Only)
7. Note that only ONE JOB APPLICATION PER APPLICANT WILL BE ENTERTAINED. Applicants applying for more than one job will be automatically disqualified.
8. NO FEE IS REQUIRED FOR APPLICATION, TEST OR INTERVIEW!
9: Applicants who wish may submit hard copy applications to the HR Office at FAAN offices all over the country.
10. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT BOTH HARD COPY AND ONLINE APPLICATIONS.
Remember to follow @Glitzplusent and @Glitzplusmag on Twitter and on Facebook…