Why do one love at some point and later find it strange loving; does love really dies?
1. In the beginning: Sex is hot, buttgrabby, and deliciously spontaneous.
After two years: You gotta make sure it fits around watching House of Cards.
2. In the beginning: Date nights are all moonlight walks and talking about hopes and dreams with butterflies in your stomach.
After two years: Date night is about coupons and how to avoid getting diarrhea.
3. In the beginning: Listening to each other is how you show support.
After two years: Listening without actually listening is how you show support and watch primetime TV.
4. In the beginning: Disagreeing about stuff is something you accept graciously.
But after two years you realise that was NAIVE. SO NAIVE.
5. In the beginning: You seduce each other with lovely compliments.
After two years: A boner is basically a lovely compliment.
Paramount / Via astrologyy-gifs.tumblr.com
Do you agree more?
Written by @Roluseye