Google is wish to share the platform of online advertisement with university undergraduates students all over the world. According to Google, AdCamp offers a collaborative curriculum focused on Google’s advertising sales and services operation, an overview of Google ad products like Adsense and insight into the business and industry of online advertisement.
Up to 70 current university students will be selected to participate in an all-expense-paid AdCamp experience at one of Google’s offices. Participants will get the opportunity to meet with Googlers and interns, compete in a case competition, participate in social activities and get an inside look into helping small and medium businesses thrive. Read more on the eligibility and how to apply below:
To apply, students must:
- Be currently enrolled in a 4-year BA/BS program, in any major, at a university in the same country/region of the session to which they are applying.
- Be a current undergraduate student; current graduation year requirements vary by region.
- Demonstrate academic excellence and an interest in online advertising sales and services (e.g. have taken courses in advertising and/or have experience within the industry).
- Students who are admitted to the BOLD 2015 internship program will not be eligible to participate in AdCamp.
- (United States and Australia/New Zealand sessions only) Be able to provide proof of work authorization in the same country/region of the session to which are applying.
- (Europe, Middle East and Africa only) EU citizens require a valid passport or national ID. Non-EU citizens require a passport valid until at least 6 months after the event. If a visa is required, Google can provide a letter for a participant to engage in the administrative process.
Apply and read more here